Monday 4 April 2011

Additions to double page spread interview.

I have decided that I want my feature star (Sally K) to have won a type of singing competition like 'The X-Factor', because this type of show generally supports the pop genre of music. Therefore, I have created a few more questions that I am planning to add into my interview...

TTP: But it all really kicked off when you entered the 'Britain's Young Singers' competition didn't it? What made you decide you wanted to enter into it?
SK: Well I first heard about it through school. Everyone in our music class got given a leaflet about it, and it just seemed like a really good opportunity. When I went to the first audition I didn't really expect to get through. I kind of just went to try out and see what happened. I never expected anything as huge as this to happen!
TTP: So what was the audition process like? Was it intense?
SK: Well the audition are much like they are for shows like 'The X-Factor", but they're obviously not filmed. It doesn't get intense until you get to the semi-finals really. Well, that's how I felt anyway, but I suppose that could just be because I didn't get my hopes up too much until the later stages. I just didn't want to feel really disappointed if I didn't make the final stage.
TTP: Once you had reached the final stage you must have been pretty excited though.
SK: Well, no, not really because Sasha - the girl I was up against - has an absolutely amazing voice and I would have been thrilled for her even if she'd beaten me. I became really good friends with her throughout the competition because we were always put into the same groupings and she's actually got a record deal as well now, which is brilliant. I'm not sure when her album is being released but I'm definitely gunna be buying it as soon as I can.


This will hopefully build up the story behind my feature star and give her more substance. If I still need more of the interview to fill up the double page spread I could possibly add in some questions about Sally K's fans or about whether or not she gets nervous when she performs live to huge crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment