Tuesday 5 April 2011

Draft of contents page so far...

This is a copy of my contents page so far. Again, I think I need to change the colour of the grey borders, but I am still unsure of exactly what colour I am going to change them to. I think I may also need to add another photo below the 'Extras!' box because pop magazines generally tend to be jam-packed with photos and pictures of the celebrities, rather than more writing like a lot of rockier type magazines have. I think I may have overdone it with the use of cartoon pictures on this page, especially the flowers. I think a lot of doodle-resembling pictures are a good feature of a pop magazine but I have maybe used the same doodle/cartoon picture too many times in terms of the flowers on this page, so I will have to look for some different types of doodles. The colour of the flowers are quite weak too, so I think I need them to be a darker shade of pink to make them stand out slightly more.

No comments:

Post a Comment