Thursday 28 April 2011

Evaluation Ideas

For my evaluation, I have decided I want to combine several ideas to make the whole thing more interesting and interactive. I know that I definitely want to produce some sort of video but I'm not sure whether I want to make a video of one of my teachers talking about my magazine, or whether I want to video a member of my target audience whilst I interview them and gain some feedback about what they would expect from a magazine and what they think of the magazine I have produced. If I do decide to interview my teacher, then I will still include something about my target audience. For example, I could take a picture of a member of my target audience and then take a picture of someone who really wouldn't be my target audience. The only problem with having a video containing one of my teachers talking about my magazine is that neither of them are my target audience so it may not be relevant. Sayint this, they could just give some information about the make up of my magazine, the house style, whether it can be easily decoded and whether or not it follows conventions.
Alongside the videos and photos, I think I will probably include some bullet points answering the necessary questions for the evaluation just so that I can make sure I have the right amount of detail that an evaluation really needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment