Tuesday 5 April 2011

Draft of magazine front cover so far...

This is what I have created so far for the front cover of my magazine. I have kept to the colour scheme that was preferred in the survey that I carried out, but I think I may change the grey border at the top of the page because it makes the whole cover look a bit duller than I really want it to be. It makes the cover look less "poppy" than a pop magazine should, and I feel as if I need to make it brighter to really catch my target audience's eye. So I may change the grey border to a blue border because this will really contrast with the red and pink colours of the title and hopefully make it a lot more eye catching. I also need to fill in a few of the gaps I still have left. For example, I need to add another photo into the 'Celeb Style Tips!' box and perhaps need to add some cartoon doodles into the box about 'Celeb Romance!' to just make the whole page look a lot more busy. I'm thinking I may also need to fade out the edges of some of the boxes because they look a bit harsh at the minute, but this is not something I am definitely going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment