Tuesday 5 April 2011

The beginning of my double page spread...

This is the basic layout for the first half of my double page spread. I want the colour scheme to be slightly different on the double page spread because it is the feature article, and so I feel it needs to stand out from the rest of the magazine. I am thinking of changing the border at the top to purple to pick out the colour of the tie my feature star is wearing and make it the page look brighter and more "poppy", just as I want the others pages to look as well. I was also given the suggestion that I could have half of the double page spread showing the star in her school uniform looking very innocent and excited that she had won the singing competition, and then on the other half I could have a photo of the star all made up, ready to go on stage, which would create a complete contrast between the two halves of the double page. The only problem with this is that I don't think I will have enough time to take these photos before the coursework deadline because the model I used is a girl from school and we only have a couple of days before the easter holiday, and then the coursework deadline is the week after that, so I won't have an opportunity to take the photos. But I can just continue with my original idea for the layout of the other half of the page and it should still work just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment