Tuesday 26 April 2011

Things to work on from feedback.

I have been through and looked at my work with my peers and a teacher and we have come to the conclusion that I should keep my front page and contents page as they are because they really represent and follow the main conventions of pop magazines. The thing that I need to work on now is my double page spread because there is something about it that doesn't look quite right. We couldn't actually pin point an exact aspect but we thought maybe the use of text box around each section of text is what is making the magazine look less professional. So I am going to try taking the text boxes and the purple colour away and perhaps putting the text in a brighter colour with just a white background to see how it looks. I have some concerns about having a plain white background, because this is what I had on my contents page and it just looked too plain and boring and not colourful enough for a pop magazine. I am willing to try this though and get more feedback when this is complete. If it does not look any better than it does now, then I will have to re-think and come up with another way of making the magazine look more professional and less like a magazine made by a student on Microsoft Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment