Saturday 19 March 2011

Risk Assessment of main photoshoot location

My main photoshoot is going to take place in a classroom because the pop star I am interviewing is fresh out of school and new to the music industry, so I am planning on having her wearing a school uniform and standing on a school desk, singing into a microphone.

Therefore, I need to ensure that the tables she will be standing on are sturdy and not wobbly so that there is little chance of the table causing her to wobble and fall. I also need to make sure that any other people in the room are out of the way so that there isn't a chance of her being knocked or pushed, causing her to fall off the table and possibly injure herself. Sharp objects such as chair legs or perhaps pens and the prongs of plugs need to be out of the way in case a fall occurs, to prevent any major type of injury. Although I do want my model to be posing in some way whilst she is standing on the table, it needs to be a sustainable position so that she is not struggling to hold it and she so that she doesn't stagger and fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment