Thursday 24 March 2011

Photos I have taken!

I have now done my main photoshoot and so I am going to post the ones that I am most likely to use on here. Some of the photos I have taken are quite serious and clearly positioned for the camera, whereas others are slightly more fun because I just asked my model to improvise. I did this because pop is generally quite fun and cheesy and happy, so I wanted an element of fun to come across in my photos.






























































































































































As you can see, I have chosen to go for the "good girl" image for the celebrity in my photos because most young pop stars tend to try and stick to a clean, innocent image. Of course there are exceptions to this, and some seem to veer off and let loose (e.g. Miley Cyrus) in order to look this stereotypical image, but I have chosen to follow conventions and keep mine fairly fresh and clean. For example, the pigtails/bunches that my model is wearing her hair in connote goodness and perhaps purity because this is usually classed as quite a "young" hairstyle to have and a style that maybe primary and junior school children are likely to wear, suggesting innocence. This is also shown by the school uniform. Although the top button of my model's shirt is undone and her tie is hanging loose, she carries this off without it looking too rebellious by keeping a smile or a not-too-serious expression on her face, which makes you feel as if she is not purposefully wearing the uniform to go against rules or regulations that have been set, but to perhaps be a bit more casual and fun.
I will not be using these photographs as they are for my magazine, I will be editing them using Adobe Photoshop and then adding them into the pages of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment