Thursday 24 February 2011

Mock up of magazine








This is the basic layout I want my magazine to have. Although this may change slightly when I begin to produce my magazine (depending on how it all fits into the space), I want to try and stick to these conventional structures as much as I can. I want each page to look quite "busy" and full of lots of photos and doodles (heart, stars etc). This will help to make the magazine look cheesy and cartoon-like and fit in with the pop theme. I want everything to be based around the main feature article - the celebrity being interviewed needs to be the main focus on both the front cover and the contents page (as well as obviously the double page spread). I want to use lots of photos to make it obvious that the magazine is very style/looks-orientated. This seems to be the way that pop magazines are conventionally laid out and structured, and so I have decided to stick to this method of production.

No comments:

Post a Comment